Dangote group 1 vacancies
- Support the Head of Packing Plant to Oversee and coordinate cement packing and loading activities to ensure proper packing and timely loading of cement at the plant.
- Ensure packing plant activities comply with regulatory requirements and DCP specification to ensure preset quality standards are maintained.
Key Duties and Responsibility
- Oversee the implementation of approved packing plant plan at the plant to ensure established targets are met.
- Ensure that packing plant processes are implemented in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure clearance is received from the Head, Production and Head, Quality Control & Assurance before commencement of packing and loading of cement.
- Supervise the management of packing plant shift teams to ensure effective and efficient execution of packing plant activities and achievement of daily production targets.
- Ensure that all maintenance packing plant activities are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support to oversee the activities of all packing plant machine operators to ensure safety of personnel and appropriate utilisation of machines.
- Ensure all issues at the packing plant are resolved immediately to ensure timely dispatch of cement and prevent damage/loss.
- Ensure packing plant environment is clean and tidy at all times.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head Packing Plant (Operations & Maintenance).
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of twenty-four (24) years relevant work experience with at least four (7) years at management level.
Skill and Behaviours:
- In-depth knowledge of cement production process
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (local and international)
- In-depth knowledge of best practice in packing plant operations
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines and their functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Company Size: 300 - 10000 (Large Organization)
Industry: Office and Admin
Location: Lagos, Nigeria