Milele solutions 0 vacancies
• Work within community building and maintaining positive relationships in the area of mental health.
• Administers and implement s a variety of social assistance programs and community services aimed at assisting clients deal with mental health challenges and promotes wellbeing.
• Should have proven interpersonal, listening, problem solving, mediation, crisis intervention, negotiation, advocacy, research and report writing skills
Experience and Qualifications;
• Two years’ experience in mental health or community outreach.
• Training in social work, public administration, or related human services discipline.
• Understanding community development principles and practice
Company Size: 300 - 10000 (Large Organization)
Industry: NGO, Community & Social Devt
Location: Kampala, Uganda
No vacancies available