Assistant Manager (am) – Performance Management At Kenya Revenue Authority (kra)
Assistant Manager (am) – Performance Management At Kenya Revenue Authority (kra) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The role holder will implement performance management policies, procedures and Processes under the guidance of Manager - Performance Management to promote an
agile and high performance culture
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the overall supervision of the Manager, Performance Management, the incumbent will undertake the following:
- Facilitating dissemination of information on performance management process, procedures and policies.
- Assisting staff in Performance Contracting, target setting and identification of performance measures
- Ensuring staff and line managers hold discussions to manage and monitor performance.
- Preparation of performance management training and sensitization programmes.
- Reviewing performance improvement plans reports.
- Participate in performance validation and prepare reports.
- Train / sensitize staff on performance management and appraisal processes.
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Attending to staff queries on performance contracting and appraisal
- Reviewing performance contracts and performance evaluation to ascertain quality and objectivity
- Facilitate the identification of performance improvement initiatives.
- vision of logistical and documentation services to the moderation/ validation committees.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for their sections/units.
- University Degree in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource Management
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in Human Resource Management of which one (1) should be at Supervisory Level
- Experience of performance management in a progressive organization is desirable
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong client focus with ability to build good relationships influence and network
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Change management skills and experience in driving a high performance culture
- Willingness to work in an agile environment while adapting agile work principles. Must be at ease with rapidly changing deadlines
Competencies required for this role
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Report writing skills
- Customer orientation
- Technological awareness
- Innovation and creativity
- Seeing the big picture
- Delivering at pace
CLOSING DATE;7th May 2021