Accountant At Powermax General Electrical Merchants Ltd
Accountant At Powermax General Electrical Merchants Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Reviewing, investigating, and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Reviewing accounts and weekly check runs and reconciles.
- Determining proper handling of financial transactions and approving transactions within designated limits.
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Preparing financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Analyzing transactional processes and identifying areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Applying cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
- Maintaining system of accounts and keeping records on all company transactions and assets
- Reporting, analyzing, and ensuring integrity of all financial information.
Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
- A degree in Finance/ Accounts
- CPA certified
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- AVAILABILITY- immediately.
Closing Date : 6th May, 2021