Accountant 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our client in the Real Estate industry is looking for an accountant.
Location : Nairobi
- Should have accounting knowledge.
- Competent in Quickbooks.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Reconcile & maintain balance sheet accounts and prepare financial management reports
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Monthly closings & preparation of monthly financial statements and draw up monthly financial reports.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested, Account/bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Generate and send out invoices to clients and follow up on, collect and allocate client payments.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Must be a good listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills and the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Able to develop and execute an action plan to produce good results.
- Able to work under pressure, quickly evaluate facts, and maintain good judgment when making decisions.
- Must be aggressive and go-getter.
- Should have a Diploma in Accounting or any related field.
- 2-3 years experience preferrably in the Real Estate industry.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and can work under minimum supervision.
- Committed to professional values and work ethics with a high sense of integrity
Vacancies in Real EstateView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.