Administrative Assistant At The World Agroforestry Centre
Administrative Assistant At The World Agroforestry Centre 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• General office organization and communication.
• Schedule appointments and manage calendars.
• Events planning and meeting setup and implementation.
• Order and manage office supplies.
• Supporting project administration in checking voucher lists, budget lists and data management.
• Create/maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
• Manage accounts and perform book-keeping.
• Keep inventory of office assets and equipment.
• Support in the completion of bookkeeping and assistance in the preparation of reports in Excel format.
• Make travel arrangements and generate itineraries.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Liaise with senior staff to handle requests and queries from external enquiries.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Up to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using software tools, like MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Vacancies in Office and AdminView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.