Broking Executives At Kenbright Holdings
Broking Executives At Kenbright Holdings 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Kenbright boasts 25+ years of experience. Over the years we have amassed critical partnerships that play a key role in providing optimum products for our clients within the East and Central African Region!
We are looking to hire proactive and driven Broking Executives with 2+ years of experience in insurance or consulting to work in our reinsurance broking team. This is a client-facing role in a team environment that involves servicing existing accounts, as well as new business production and new product development
- A Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Insurance Option), Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience in the insurance industry preferably in the reinsurance department of an insurer, a reinsurance broker or reinsurer.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to explain technical details to various stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Kenyan and regional (re)insurance markets’
- Support the Senior Broker & CEO in marketing and sourcing of facultative and treaty business.
- Booking of new and renewal business in the company’s Cover-Scope Reinsurance system, along with claims processing.
- Follow up and Monitoring of new business offers and updating the Client Relationship Management system.
- Documentation, Debiting, and follow up of placement slips & closings
- Assisting in new and renewal presentations to clients
- Maintaining clear, accurate, and comprehensive files of all relevant documentation.