Business Development And Communications Internship (remote) At Sauti East Africa
Business Development And Communications Internship (remote) At Sauti East Africa 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are now expanding our team and we are looking for a Business Development and Communications Internship (Remote)
Sauti is growing and developing new products to diversify our offering. To support us in this exciting period, we are looking for a remote intern to work with us. The position will work across areas of business development and communications. The role will be diverse, challenging and offer exposure to the inner workings of a growing social enterprise.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate with a strong interest in business development, product growth strategy and marketing/communications. This means having excellent skills in the areas of design, writing and research, combined with an experimental, start-up mentality. The successful candidate will work closely with Sauti’s leadership team and will play a key role in shaping the company’s future.
- Conception, writing and design of tailored marketing and communications materials for Sauti’s core offering and new products, including presentations, marketing one-pagers, graphics, capacity statements, and other pieces.
- Conducting background research on donor priorities, projects, and funding in order to find funding opportunities that fit the organisation
- Contribute to and support the writing of funding applications and proposals
- Contributing to quality of written content including proofreading, formatting, and editing documents.
- Support the leadership team in the segmentation of Sauti’s customer and client base, develop strategies to reach key segments, and design tailored marketing and communications materials.
- Support Sauti’s leadership team on ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree as minimum qualification (Related to development, social sciences or communications preferred)
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A dynamic self-starter with experience executing project-based research and strategic recommendations.
- Proactive and comfortable working independently to deadlines (remote).
- Strong analytical skills (Excel/Google Sheets)
- Experience with Adobe suite (Photoshop and InDesign).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in developing country contexts, start-ups and technology would be an asset.
- Experience with web design (WordPress) would be an asset.
Duration: 3 months (with the possibility of extension)
Hours: Flexible full time / part time (full time preferred). Some core working hours will need to overlap with the Sauti team based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Stipend up to an equivalent of $1,000 USD per month gross, to be determined based on hours and terms agreed
How to Apply
The deadline for applications is Friday 26th February. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Please apply by completing the application form here:
In case of any clarifications about the role or the application process please email email@example.com. Please note that we will not accept any applications via email.
Vacancies in NGO, Community & Social DevtView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.