Outbound Customer Service Representatives In Nairobi - 90 Positions
Outbound Customer Service Representatives In Nairobi - 90 Positions 90 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Our client seeks to hire Customer Service Representatives who will be the first line customer liaison
Title: Customer Service Representatives
Reporting to: Team Leader
As the first line customer liaison, the primary role is to:-
· Make contact with businesses with full information on service/program.
· Make sales by offering the correct information and enrolling new customers.
· Handle customers’ enquiries promptly, efficiently and professionally to fulfill the call centre’s expectations and meet the set service and sales target
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Contact designated clients with a target to enroll them in the program/Service.
· Increase sales by enrolling designated customers.
· Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
· Handle objections by building rapport with customers.
· Record customer information and queries on the CRM.
· Adhere to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
· Adhere to escalation process as defined.
· Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
· Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
· Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
· Certificate, Diploma or Degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
· Must possess 1-3 years of experience in sales
· Fluent in English with a clear accent (American/ British accent will be an added advantage).
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in sales environment.
· Experience in the technical sales will provide an added advantage
· Knowledge of sales and marketing.
· Past experience in a call center will provide an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
· Fluent in the English Language, clear accent
· Good IT literacy skills
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Sales oriented mindset with a high degree of persuasion skills and maturity.
· Service orientation and social perceptiveness.
· Ability to remain composed while handling stressful situations
· Organized and meticulous in carrying out duties
· Maintains a high level of integrity and observes confidentiality of client data.
· Team player with pleasant disposition
· Well presented and tactful
· Numerate and quick thinker
· Ability to multi-task
Disclaimer: The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from being included in the duties and responsibilities for this position - if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to this position.