Call Center Trainer
Call Center Trainer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Position: Call centre Trainer
Trains: Call center agents(s)
Our client in a call centre is looking for a skilled Call Center ttrainer who can train our representatives and agents to better performance and improve service quality. The Call Center Trainer supports the call center to ensure that agents are providing the highest quality service to customers. This position helps maximize call center agents’ effectiveness by ensuring the agents have a thorough knowledge of processes and services, can effectively troubleshoot and resolve problems and provide a positive experience for our callers. The Call Center Trainer provides actionable feedback and supportive coaching. They work with the team leads and members of the quality team to follow-up on positive and negative feedback and identify opportunities for improvement based on root cause analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training, coaching, and leading call center representatives.
- Engage all agents or representatives at all levels to improve performance
- Maintain administrative records of all agents with 100% accuracy
- Manage new hires as a team and introduce Account Representatives to production expectations and team environment
- Mentor, coach, and evaluate new hire’s progress including skills assessments, call listening, Learner Exam and Practicum (LEAP) and recommendations of termination for poor performers
- Conduct quality assurance monitoring of new hire Account Representatives to ensure quality graduates to the production floor
- Provide feedback on new hires to Production Supervisors and Site Directors regarding skill-sets, Client fit, and potential team placement of graduating new hires.
- Provide feedback to Talent Selection Specialist on new-hires coming into the training program.
- Reviews and acts on evaluation data and feedback provided by trainings to improve the delivery and results of the training program.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years call center training experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of call center operations, service standards, and metrics.
- Ability to exercise judgment in dealing with sensitive, confidential information.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to provide feedback and recommendations.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel) and call center software.