Content Developer At Savannah Network
Content Developer At Savannah Network 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Savannah network is a technology and development organisation specialised in building future technologies for emerging markets.
Savannah network is looking for a prospect who will write and develop content for our organization. You should be able to write blog posts, web content, newsletters, video content, as well as technical content. To be successful in this job role, you should adhere to all the SEO practices.
Formatting the content in a content management system will be a mandatory task. You should have basic knowledge of web development as well as search engine optimisation. You should also possess great communication skills, phenomenal presentation skills, and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Create content strategies for the organization.
- Write creative and unique content as well as come up with innovative ideas.
- Work in collaboration with the Content Team and the Digital Marketing team.
- Follow all SEO practices while producing content.
- Rewrite old content from the website to give it a fresh touch.
- Write technical content for organization products and services.
- Proofread content written by Content Creators, Content Writers, and other members of the relevant team.
- Overseeing the sharing of content across various departments mainly social media.
- Perform precise keyword research.
- Edit the content before publishing it on the web.
- Stay up to date with various methods to create engaging and attractive content.
*It is strongly recommended that any candidate applying must understand blockchain and the blockchain technology industry and landscape*
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, or related field.
- Professional experience working as a Content Developer, Content Strategist, Content Creator, or a similar position.
- A portfolio of publications.
- Working experience in Copywriting or Graphic Designing will be an advantage.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO Principles.
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently as and when required.
- Phenomenal research skills.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Good time management skills.