Dental Officers At Kisumu County
Dental Officers At Kisumu County 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Kisumu County is located in Nyanza and constitutes 7 constituencies (Kisumu East, Kisumu West, Kisumu Central,Seme, Nyando, Muhoroni and Nyakach). Mission To transform the livelihood of the people of Kisumu county on a foundation of integrity through accountable, efficient and effective leadership that invokes participation and pursuit of quality services, for a prosperous county that is a harbor of excellence
JOB GROUP M -V/NO. KCPSB/07/12/2020
CONTRACT DURATION: 3 YEARS
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (DS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Successfully completed one-year internship from a recognized institution
- Certificate of registration by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing dental care including diagnosing common oral conditions, treating, prescribing and referring;
- Carrying out minor oral and maxillofacial surgery;
- Prosthetics and conservative dentistry;
- Facilitating admission, disease investigations of patients, report writing and assisting in theatre activities;
- Collecting information on dental health information system;
- Organizing discharge summaries and follow up of patients;
- Acting as the first on-call on duty.
Remuneration: As determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission