Drivers At Lvct Health
Drivers At Lvct Health 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
LVCT Health is an indigenous Kenyan non-governmental and not-for-profit organization established in 2001. We are driving Kenya towards HIV prevention, with an ultimate goal of reducing HIV infections to zero. We offer integrated HIV services through development of models that are scaled up to the national models. We also carry out sexual and reproductive health research – translating our research to policy and practice; providing evidence for HIV policy reforms and service delivery; and developing capacities of indigenous organizations in building sustainable human resources for community HIV Prevention. We give special attention to those with greatest vulnerability to infection and with special service needs – including survivors of sexual violence, persons living with disabilities, men who have sex with men, Youth and Sex Workers. Our offices are in Nairobi, Western Region, Eastern and Central Region and Rift Valley.
The USAID Stawisha Pwani is a 5-year program funded by the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to increase the use of quality county-led health services in four Coastal counties of Kilifi, Kwale, Mombasa and Taita Taveta. The aim of the program is to strengthen county health systems with a focus on HIV Prevention & Treatment, Family Planning, Reproductive, Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (FP/ RMNCAH) and Nutrition. The program will support the four county governments toward sustainability in quality and systems of health services. The program objectives are:
- Increased demand for and access to quality HIV prevention services.
- Increased demand for and access to quality HIV treatment services.
- Use of quality FP, Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health and Nutrition services(FP/RMNCAH).
- Strengthened capacity of county health systems, local partners and communities to deliver quality health services
We are looking for a dynamic well qualified and motivated individual to join our great team by filling the following vacant position: –
To provide logistical support to program and administrative teams ensuring smooth and efficient operations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure that vehicles are used for pre-approved purposes.
- Overseeing the fueling of vehicles and ensure that fuel cards are replenished on a timely basis.
- Report any matter related to maintenance of vehicles including regular services and insurances renewal.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicles is maintained all through.
- Adhere to Traffics rules and regulations of the roads.
- Ensure vehicle log/mileage sheets are completed accurately and on a timely basis and are verified on a regular basis.
- Ensure safety custody of vehicles while on duty and ensure they are all parked at the end of the day as the designated LVCT parking.
- Ensure safe custody of the vehicle keys in the transport office.
- Respond to any other duties as may be legally requested by the supervisor under the HR manual.
- Minimum KCSE qualifications or its equivalent.
- A clean Kenyan Driving licence class BCE.
- A Certificate of good conduct.
- Certificate in defensive driving.
- At least 5 years’ driving experience, accident free and knowledgeable of most regions in Kenya