Erp Business Analyst (functional Expert-mm/fico/ Sd) At Safal Group
Erp Business Analyst (functional Expert-mm/fico/ Sd) At Safal Group 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The company opened its first manufacturing facility in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1962, rapidly widening its reach to include further countries in East Africa, and then Southern Africa. In 2003, all operating companies were reversed into the current holding company called Safal Investments Mauritius Limited and conduct its business across Africa as the Safal Group.Today, the Safal Group manufactures in 10 African countries and sells and markets its building solutions across the continent.
The ERP Business Analyst Functional Analyst role is critical to ensuring emerging functional SAP system issues are addressed and provide sustainable solutions & that the integrity of the system is consistently monitored.
- Performs a variety of duties related to providing sound, effective, and reliable systems solutions involving SAP S/4HANA, SAP BO, SAP BPC and other integrated applications including SAP Enable Now E-learning platform & SAGE 300 People.
- Collaborate with business units, support team members and developers on requirements gathering & solution provision
- Collaborate with other SAP functional analysts, super users, managers, and business representatives to address problem tickets
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective.
- Coordinates and participates in any system integration, performance, and acceptance testing.
- Creates and/or supports the creation of required forms & reports in response to business user needs.
- Provides user training as and when the need arises.
- Defines and implements process improvement measures within the environment.
- Ensures all proper change management and incident management processes are followed.
- Performs other duties including being on call after office hours for monitoring ERP systems as assigned.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required, MBA preferred
- Experience: At least 5-6 plus years of SAP or relevant application support experience.
- Strong Functional Knowledge in one or more of these SAP Utility modules: FI/CO, SD, MM, PP
- Working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies, and tables.
- Strong understanding of SAP end-to-end data flows and interactions between SAP modules preferential in the manufacturing industry
- Proficient in the use of SAP Service Marketplace (OSS).
The following skillset would be a plus:
- Hands-on experience using ABAP in an SAP ECC 6.0 /S4 HANA environment.
- Familiarity with SAP S/4 HANA functionality
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects BI and SAP Business Planning & Consolidation
- The ability to communicate politely, clearly and effectively and persuade and/or influence internal customers at a high level such as senior management on matters of technical issues.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment with minimal guidance
|Job Closing Date||22/06/2021|