Executive Assistants At Greenpeace International
Executive Assistants At Greenpeace International 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Greenpeace International is seeking 2 skilled and enthusiastic Executive Assistants. It is a phenomenal opportunity to contribute to Greenpeace International's goals and to get first-hand insights from the day to day work of our decision making and strategic management team!
The roles available are:
- An Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). This is a position for 0.5 FTE, initially for 12 months, with a possibility of extension.
- An Executive Assistant (EA) for International Executive Director (IED). This is a position for 1.0 FTE. This role is available as a secondment or temporary position for 1 year as a cover role.
Both roles may start as soon as possible. The successful candidates may be based in a country where one of the independent national/regional Greenpeace organisations (NROs) is located (subject to agreement). We have a preference for candidates that are based in the EMEA area, so they could support the IED and CTO respectively in the bounds of their time zones.
The executive assistants will be managing the prioritization of the CTO/ IEDs workload and demands, coordinate interactions with the global organisation, support the effective functioning of relevant duties and engage with internal and external partners.
EA's duties include:
- Managing and providing daily executive support, enabling the prioritization of the CTO or IEDs workload and actively supporting the role to optimally run a comprehensive action list
- Daily monitoring of the CTO or IEDs inboxes and ability to prioritize and follow up on the ongoing topics.
- Ensuring the smooth and strategic interactions between the CTO or IED and the rest of the global organisation, seeking to maintain a productive and healthy working relationship with Greenpeace International and the National-Regional Organisation counterparts.
- Provide general and cross-departmental support in the implementation of projects in which the CTO or IED is the task giver.
- Supporting daily operations, including the processing of invoices, issuing contracts, budget tracking. As the need arises, prioritising travel, interviews, meetings and appointments.
- Proactively ensure that effective and efficient meetings take place as required and that the CTO or IED is well prepared for engagements, by Scheduling and facilitating meetings, proposing agendas and pursuing follow-up actions as needed.
- Attending meetings and/or calls with the CTO or IED as and when required - coordinating, producing and distributing agendas, briefing notes, background papers, and/or internal and external reports, as well as providing a draft summary of key issues raised and recommendations suggested. Drafting comprehensive minutes and agreement logs, linking actions to tracking tools to ensure adequate follow-up.
- Assisting with various projects, some of which will entail working with Google Docs, Excel, Google sheets, Powerpoint/Google slides, Smartsheets. Maintain records for the Organisation which includes keeping an updated intranet presence.
- Facilitating the onboarding of new staff and interns in line with organisational aims and objectives.
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal and external queries and requests to the CTO or IED and keeping abreast of organisational developments, as well as working with Unit Heads and other relevant staff to coordinate training and capacity building events for the global network(s).
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a similar role
- Experience in planning and monitoring sophisticated projects
- Strong documentation, writing, research and presentation skills, as well as shown ability to prepare meeting minutes and reports.
- Excellent digital literacy including proficiency in programs on database management, budget preparation and monitoring, task monitoring and scheduling software, and presentation programs
- Experience in collaborating across borders and with multicultural teams
- Knowledge and experience in forecasting and handling budgets
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Experience in working effectively to very tight deadlines and under stressful conditions
Vacancies in Office and AdminView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.