Field Research Officers At Jiji Kenya
Field Research Officers At Jiji Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Conducting and recording face-to-face and/or telephone interviews with subjects, in accordance with predetermined interview protocol, data collection procedures, and documentation standards.
- Conducting research, and using questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
- Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
- Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan that satisfies requirements.
- Maintaining and protecting electronic databases.
- Anticipating research issues and promptly resolving them.
- Promptly reporting any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
- Following a strict code of ethics and protecting all confidential information at all times.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in research or similar
- Proven experience in a research field ; Interviewing and data collection skills.
- Sound understanding of research methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Computer data entry skills.
- Strong statistical and mathematical aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Practical experience in database management.
- Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
Vacancies in Office and AdminView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.