Field Sales Manager (north Rift And Western) At Solar Panda
Field Sales Manager (north Rift And Western) At Solar Panda 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Solar Panda is a growing company that provides innovative and upgradeable solar systems in rural communities. The company’s pay-as-you-go model allows homes and small businesses to have electricity for less than the daily cost of kerosene and mobile phone charging.
Solar Panda values personal integrity, hard work, and respect for customers and co-workers. These qualities are considered essential for employment.
The successful Field Sales Manager will achieve their shop and area sales targets through the management and motivation of a highly effective sales team. The key responsibilities are to recruit, monitor, train and support the field sales team.
The position is a full-time position reporting to the Regional Sales Manager with compensation composed of base salary and commission.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop sales strategies for the field sales team
- Actively recruit Field Agents
- Train, coach, mentor and develop Field Agents
- Monitor Field Agents on a daily basis to ensure that they are actively selling the company’s products.
- Act as the bridge between the sales team and Regional Sales Manager
- Be responsible for shop administration
- Generate sales leads
Academic Qualifications & Work Experience
- Experience working in rural areas is a requirement
- Experience managing sales teams is a significant advantage
- A diploma or degree in an academic field is an added advantage
- Excellence in team building and motivational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
Solar Panda does not charge any fees on recruitment.
Interested candidates should attach their cover letter and CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Solar Panda Kenya Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability.