Finance Controller-east Africa At Schneider Electric
Finance Controller-east Africa At Schneider Electric 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of â‚¬26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, East Africa you will be responsible for managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting and budgeting, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a Financial Controller will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
- Support the country president as finance business partner
- Managing the local & group consolidated financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Leading forecasting & budgeting processes
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; finance or related
- CPA, ACCA Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent is an added advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Must have an audit background.
- Working experience in a multinational environment is highly desired
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- SAP, Navision Experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid Accounting Knowledge.
- Solid Knowledge in Taxation and legal framework.
- SAP, Navision proficient
- Flexibility, capacity to listen and learn, open minded
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Ability to work in network and in group in an international environment, in a collaborative way
- Well organized and well structured
- Clear & synthetic communication
- Analytical skills.
- Compliance oriented.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognizing employees who contribute to the success of the Company. Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organizational goals. These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.