Financial Advisors 20 PositionsAPA Insurance-yxfH
We are seeking to recruit Financial Advisors to bring onboard new clients to the various services we offer. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business as well as service existing clients’ requirements, then we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
a. Search for new clients and sell policies that will suit their needs and assist them in the future.
b. Identifying new sales leads
c. Advice on appropriate policies for their current situations, premiums as well as the sum assured d. Achieve set targets; maintaining long and short term businesses.
• Selling FINANCIAL and other SERVICES products professionally.
• Creating consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions.
• Work closely with the Unit Manager to ensure the Unit meets the set targets on insurance business, leveraging the existing clientele and expanding the unit portfolio by actively and aggressively selling the ordinary life products
• Identifying potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives in Nairobi and its environs and seeking necessary support from the company in liaison with the unit leader in actualizing these into revenues
• Ensuring reviews are done to clients who are in the books
• Ensure clients who have pending issues with the company are kept abreast on progress for the same• Participate in unit and branch meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business and meeting unit target
1. A certificate holder in-Business related course - insurance training e.g. Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in insurance, Actuarial Science, Certificate in Insurance, etc. is a definite added advantage but not a must.
2. Experience in sales, experience working with Insurance agencies will be an added advantage.
3. Must be above 25 years of age.
4.A minimum grade of C- in KCSE.
5. Must have a certificate of Good Conduct.
6. A person with high-level selling skills and business acumen and the ability to identify business opportunities.
7. A negotiator who is self-motivated with outstanding communication skills –written and verbal with the ability to interact with clients at different levels.
8. Attention to detail.
9. A team player with a history of high standards of Integrity