Fresh Jobs At Oloolaiser Water Company
Fresh Jobs At Oloolaiser Water Company 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Electromechanical Technician (I)
Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Limited is a limited company incorporated on the 30th June 2006 under the provisions of the Company’s Act, Cap 486 of the Laws of Kenya and is wholly owned by the County Government of Kajiado. The mandate of the company is to provide efficient and effective water and sewerage services within Kajiado North and West ...
Reporting to Operations and Maintenance Officer
Department: Technical Department
Job Summary: To maintenance and Repair of all Electrical works.
Job Grade 5 (I)
- Provide timely economic and reliable maintenance services, identify maintenance requirement and an effective planned maintenance schedule drawn up; ensure that cause of breakdown is identified and corrective action is initiated.
- Undertake routine maintenance of all pumping equipment as per the approved schedule.
- Report any faulty equipment and gadgets during maintenance and seek approval for those that require procurement and replacement.
- Maintain Electro Mechanical records of all installations indicating the status date, approvals for actions, actions undertaken, reasons for any action and any prior recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with energy providers’ regulations
- Undertake monthly electricity meter readings to countercheck with the readings of KPLC Before billing and advice management on energy saving measures.
- Identify and provide necessary requisite tools and equipment to enable undertake the assignment.
- Assist in supervision and training the staff in the section.
- Advise on the correct and standard specification for tools and equipment to be used in the section to increase efficiency in the systems.
- Undertake monthly reports detailing all the activities undertaken in every subsequent month to enable plan and action on the recommendations.
- Liaise with electromechanical service providers to ensure correct specification of for procurement of items, inspect electromechanical works to ensure quality of service and increased efficiency in the systems.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Appointment
For direct appointment to this grade a candidate must have a Degree in Electro-mechanical engineering with a minimum of 2 years