Front End Developer
Front End Developer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our IT Team.
- Mobile development experience with either native or web-to-native tooling and frameworks
- Experience using Vue/React JS frameworks and libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and how to use them in practice
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programing
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and end-user automation tests
- Build Front End features for customer and agent facing applications
- Help increase our average team velocity in ticket resolution and increase our team capacity
- Work as part of small Agile team
- Consistently and frequently deliver solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable and tested within the agreed-upon timeframe
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help identify opportunities, work through challenges and share knowledge with colleagues
- Collaborate with the product team to understand business requirements
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience as a Developer on a cross-functional agile team preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts and
- align the organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and
- present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field.
- 2+ years of hands-on front end development experience
- Solid understanding of modern web application development processes and standard methodologies. Strong preference for this experience to include responsive design and front-end development on a consumer-facing application where simplicity is the first-class goal.
- Lean and Agile values and principles for building software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Love for experimentation
- Creative thinking and Attention to detail
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and strategic with strong leadership and influencing skills