General Books Procurement Coordinator At Text Book Centre Ltd
General Books Procurement Coordinator At Text Book Centre Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Timely ordering and distribution to ensure that we have the right stock in the right levels all the time in all the sales channels.
- Maintain proper stock levels ensuring no overstocking or stock-out of items.
- Proactively share information about new products and generate product brand sheets.
- In consultation with sub-category lead, monitor performance through well-planned branch and client visit schedules.
- Track the implementation of sub-category book promotion/ events calendar.
- Continuous research to keep abreast with developments in the local and international landscape, trend analysis and competitor analysis to support evolution and elevation of the Adult/Kids assortment
- Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality standards are upheld.
- Actively track weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports to review performance to scale up the successes and recommend / or take appropriate remedial actions where gaps exist.
- Conduct market intelligence, analyze market competition and prepare reports on market trends and competition to support decision making.
- Strategic vendor relationship management to foster trust and valuable partnerships that feed into overall category objectives.
- In consultation with Marketing, coordinate the planning, execution of General Books’ events
- Diploma in Procurement, Education, Sales and Marketing, Any other relevant Business-related degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail and/or book marketing
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
Vacancies in ProcurementView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.