Head Of Marketing And Content Growth Needed.
Head Of Marketing And Content Growth Needed. 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Head of Marketing and Content Growth
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Duties and responsibilities:
● Own management and results of content performance plans, including setting relevant KPIs, budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization for maximum ROI
● Coordinating the content strategy and international content framework for Pulse with local content leads
● Coordinating the international technology strategy, including the oversight of the Pulse tech team
● Effective use of AB testing tools and conversion rate optimization for the various advertising platforms (Facebook, Google, etc)
● SEO onpage & off page best practice implementation, regularly supporting the Content team with actionable SEO suggestions
● Create and manage paid media campaigns across all channels to increase traffic, conversions and sale
● Oversee email marketing campaigns for superior conversion and lead generation performance
● Analyze data, prepare dashboards and generate weekly and monthly reports using effective benchmarks
● Offer data-driven recommendations and informed, fact-based solutions that improve performance and help to achieve business goals
● Uncover new growth opportunities (including new platforms, channels, and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new and engaged users
● Stay up to date with the latest trends, industry issues and solutions and suggest improvements and innovations to help Pulse maintain a competitive edge
● Drive thought leadership and educate and guide internal stakeholders on content growth strategies
● Run regular polls online and offline with the Pulse audience and outside to guide on the Pulse personna, reach and relevance
● Build strategic partnerships with external partners and stakeholders that deliver value
● Represent Pulse at events and serve as a brand ambassador
Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
● Experience in a growth focused marketing role - within the Digital/ Creative/ Marketing/ Advertising industry is preferred
● Experience establishing organic and paid media strategies that integrate search, display, SEO, and social media marketing
● Expertise of digital media and marketing platforms and analytics tools such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
● A strong understanding of B2B and B2C markets – competitive landscape, industry trends, emerging platforms, operational tactics, etc. - in a rapidly evolving digital media ecosystem
● Great analytical skills leveraging multiple data sources, with a proven ability to find opportunities and actionable insights and clearly communicate them to stakeholders in a way that they will understand.
● A strategic thinker but also a “doer” with a strong bias towards action
● Highly organised, goal oriented, and can drive results while multi-tasking priorities
● Compensation is competitive, in line with a senior management role in the industry.
● Remuneration will comprise a fixed plus variable salary.
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.