Head Of Marketing At Longhorn Publishers Plc
Head Of Marketing At Longhorn Publishers Plc 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The role holder will be responsible for planning, development, implementation, and measurement of all marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both internal and external. This includes directing the efforts of the marketing communications staff and coordination at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
• Develop, manage and ensure the marketing strategy for both the parent company and all the subsidiaries are in place.
• Direct the development and execution of an integrated digital marketing strategy that drives customer engagement and lead nurturing, while gathering and reporting meaningful data analytics for future decision making.
• Collaborate with the business team (product management, sales and market development) to create and
implement effective go to market strategies for new and existing products, systems, programs and services.
• Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities, including advertising, public relations, events, promotions and sales tools. Implement performance metrics and tracking tools to measure results.
• Collaborate with product management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners to create
integrated marketing programs that drive interest, influence and achieve sales and growth target
• Review the current marketing practices in the organization and enforce best practices in the industry
• To develop and grow the Longhorn Brand and support the growth of our market share across all our markets.
• Come up with strategies to drive the demand of our print and digital products from teachers, learners and parents.
• Coming up with new channels to drive our physical and online products to ensure a growth in market share.
• Drive the growth of revenue from all business segments across the group.• Challenge existing customer engagement models and implement new ways of growing sales.
• Come up with robust performance marketing metrics to drive online sales.
• Direct market / customer research, forecasting, and competitive analysis to identify market opportunities and translate results into actionable insights for the business team.
• Monitor, review and report all marketing activities.
• Track & report digital marketing key performance indicators
• Prepare the Marketing budget and forecasts for the fiscal year for the achievement of marketing and communications mission, goals and financial objectives.
• Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Group Managing Director and the Board.
Build and Maintain Relationships
• Oversee integration, implementation, and measurement of the corporate brand strategy across all aspects of the business
• Participate in stakeholder forums to build sustainable relationships for long term business growth.
• To work together with the sales managers of Primary and Post Primary to achieve the sales target.
• Maintain strong online company voice through social media and drive the growth of our online engagement.
• Manage company wide communication with external parties ensuring compliance with the Company’s communication policy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related course.
• Certification from Chartered Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 7+ years successful marketing or sales experience
• Proven experience in building a sales pipeline and growing sales
• Successful track record in senior marketing roles.
• Proven experience in digital marketing techniques and demand creation
Skills & Competencies:
• Experience in digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Knowledge of the financial components of product and marketing management, including product profit contributions (cost, pricing, mix), P&L statements, budgets and other financial metrics
• Up to date with the latest trends in content marketing and excellent analytical skills
• Have a strong individual online presence
• Strong leadership skills and ability to thrive in results-oriented environment
• An affinity for current digital technologies is essential
• Strong knowledge and proficiency in data software
• Ability to define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strategic listening skills are necessary to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with all levels of internal and external customers
• Strong organizational skills - attention to detail and Self-Motivator - willing to take the initiative
• Creative innovator with entrepreneurial spirit
Vacancies in Marketing, Media & BrandView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.