Human Resources Coordinator At Abc Expat
Human Resources Coordinator At Abc Expat 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
ABC EXPAT offers professional services in the field of international mobility and business development. We assist companies and individuals with their first steps in Kenya and Uganda. We assist international companies willing to operate in Kenya and Uganda in order to ensure their compliance, facilitate their access to the market and increase their competitiveness. ABC EXPAT provides a strategic insight of the Kenyan business environment and offers tailor-made solutions such as staff outsourcing, payroll management, office space search, company car leasing, etc.
This position plays a key role in the organizational strength of the company. Your scope of work will cover aspects of Human Resources where you will develop strategies and systems; and promote and manage implementation of Human Resource Policies geared towards building capacities of the Company.
- Provide leadership support to the country office staff and promote best practices in human resources management, with a strong focus on empowerment.
- Coordinate regular reviews and update of the human resources policies and procedures for the ABC Expat and ensure compliance with the overall human resources management manual and the national labor laws.
- Oversee adequate implementation of the performance management system including performance objectives and planning, review, appraisal, and staff development.
- Coordinate the development of a staff development plan in line with strategic directions of ABC EXPAT in the country
- Coordinate the development of job descriptions and specifications for all new jobs.
- Coordinate and oversee the process of selection and recruitment of staff in accordance with the established rules, procedure, and practices.
- Provide Coaching and Counselling advice to staff when necessary and lead initiatives to develop staff capacity.
- Organize regular meetings with the senior management team and all staff for the purpose of exchanging information, coordination, and learning.
- Ensure that the country senior management team is effective, mutually supporting and sufficiently involved in decision making.
- Handle Human resources management and development matters relating to terms and conditions of service and discipline, overtime, and staff welfare issues.
- Maintaining HR Files & databases
- Support internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Performing payroll & benefits related conciliations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration and Management, Business Administration, Social sciences or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Exposure to Labour and employment laws.
- Must have worked with International Companies or have International corporate culture background.
- Highly computer literate and capability in Emails, MS Office and business-related communication tools.
- Working knowledge of expatriation market dynamics and requirements.
- Great organizational skills & attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong ability to multitask with excellent time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and report writing skills.
- Problem solving
- Customer service skills
- Results Oriented
This position is to be filled immediately & offers a great career plan within a fast-growing company.