Inside Sales Representative (saas / Cloud Experience Mandatory) At Infobip
Inside Sales Representative (saas / Cloud Experience Mandatory) At Infobip 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new & existing clients. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new & existing clients in growing their businesses.
- Sourcing and opening new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound leads
- Doing market research, creating and maintaining database of potential customers
- Closely working with Sales team (transferring opportunities and creating new ones)
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Executives for further development and closure
- Closing some opportunities as won
Qualifications / More about you:
- You have a Commercial degree
- You have a SaaS Sales background (mandatory)
- You are a Sales professional (closing deals, qualifying new opportunities) with 2+ years’ experience in sales/client relations within the Enterprise, eCommerce, call center or banking sector
- You have CRM (Salesforce) skills
- You have excellent communication, presentation & listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You are able to travel (national)
- You already have a strong network in Nigeria
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Closing Date : 3rd June, 2021