Internal Investigator At Old Mutual
Internal Investigator At Old Mutual 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze information gathered through interviews and scene visits
- Collect evidence to support contested claims in court.
- Examine claims form and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Examine titles to property to determine validity and act as company agent in transactions with property owners.
- Interview or correspond with intermediaries and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to investigate questionable claims.
- Interview or correspond with claimant and witnesses, consult police and hospital records, and inspect property damage to determine extent of liability.
- Investigate and assess damage to property.
- Prepare report of findings of investigation.
- Refer questionable claims to external investigator or claims adjuster for investigation or prosecution.
- Assist with business or managerial research
- compile evidence for court actions
- compile information for court cases
- Determine liability
- Evaluate customer records
- Research legal records
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Basic computer skills
- Assertiveness and self-drive
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Speed and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ready to work odd hours
- Ready to travel extensively
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLDEGE & EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree
- COP Qualifications
- 2 years working experience in Investigations preferably in Insurance
Vacancies in InsuranceView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.