It Quality Assurance Analyst At Kcb Bank
It Quality Assurance Analyst At Kcb Bank 1 PositionKCB Bank
The IT Quality Assurance Analyst reports to the Business Systems Operations Manager. Performing quality reviews on business requirements, developing standardized testing methods and strategies, leading execution of functional and non-functional tests and implementing quality testing and reporting processes to track and ensure adherence to quality software development process and products. .
• Champion and coordinate business requirements review across functional teams and ensures that the business requirements are complete, precise and testable.
• Works with project team to define and create overall project test strategy/test plan, plan test schedules or strategies and Identifies test resources, estimates test effort in accordance with project scope or delivery dates and ensures that the test strategy is achieved.
• Develop, document and maintain functional and non-functional test cases, test scripts and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
• Works collaboratively with the business units and project teams to execute and validate test cases based upon business requirements and ensures that the test cases are traceable to the requirements.
• In collaboration with GEA and other critical stakeholders, tune the SQA processes, adopt tools and define re-usable templates in-line with the adoption and maturity of the SQA Framework.
• Define test process including required test activities and deliverables, conduct Test Readiness Assessment, establish test beds and ensure that test beds are available for all planned white box and black box testing activities.
• Engages, champions and collaborates with technical teams / personnel in non-functional testing including integration, regression, load, performance, security and usability testing.
• Prepare, share and review test results periodically, report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws and develop test acceptance reports for projects and software changes.
• Works with business units to perform post deployment sanity and regression tests and post-implementation review within defined period to confirm that the deployed solution works as per the business requirements.
• Participates in formulation and Implementation of Software process improvement policies and strategies for IT division.
Skills and Requirements:
• Experience in Information Technology with focus on Business Analysis, Software Development, Quality Assurance.
• University degree in any business or IT related from a recognized and reputable institution. Professional Qualifications in Project Management.
• Total Minimum No of Years’ Experience Required – 3, at least 5 years’ experience in Banking Systems & Operations, 3 years in software Applications & Support.
• Experience in at least two IT disciplines such as application development, middle ware, SOA and Software Quality Assurance.
• Experience in operating systems (Windows, Unix).
• Experience in Database management systems.
• Prior working experience Software Quality Assurance.
• Exposure to Software Testing Automation.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to breakdown complex items to manageable components.
• Ability to liaise with all levels of management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization.