Junior Machine Operator At Tetra Pak
Junior Machine Operator At Tetra Pak 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our planet. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Junior Machine Operator
Tetra Pak Kenya has an opening for an experienced Junior Machine Operator to fill a rewarding and challenging role that allows freedom with accountability while working directly with our Production team.
The Successful Candidate will report to the Production Manager .
Who you are?
- Diploma or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years hands on experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Basic technical production process knowledge
- Attentiveness to details to identify Quality parameters
- Ability to learn fast and discipline to follow process
- Basic Knowledge of Ms Office
- Good communication skills
What will you do?
- To produce as per given methods learning WCM methods and Quality parameters.
- Follow production safety rules
- Work according to existing procedures/ Standards
- Execute basic AM (Autonomous Maintenance) operations CIL (Cleaning, Inspection, Lubrication)
- Define anomalies and put tags
- Conduct basic/elementary quality tests
- Create OPls and SOPs
We offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits .
If you are inspired to share our responsibilities of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job position will expire on 4th June 2021.