Key Account Manager - Large Seeded Vegetables At Syngenta
Key Account Manager - Large Seeded Vegetables At Syngenta 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
• Manage targeted customer relationships to gain a deeper understanding of their business and business needs to co-develop customized value offers that build a successful and sustainable business partnership.
• Work with the EAME Large Seeded Vegetables sales team to implement the agreed customer strategy, monitor effectiveness and adjust as required.
• Act as a key contact / interface for all Syngenta businesses to our customers.
Scope: Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique
• Develop/implement sound value and transactional pricing based on customer perceived value
• Gain regular Account feedback on Syngenta performance.
• Recommendation of the pricing policy towards the organization.
• Manages the strategic relationship between Syngenta and a key account to achieve agreed sales targets, or strategic objectives including processors, large international distributors, and integrated producers for Processing & Fresh market. (Beans, Peas and Sweetcorn).
• Maintain customer relationships and realize high customer satisfaction.
• Continually review account’s performance against KPI’s (orders, sales from the account, forecasting, payments & credit control)
• Develop Account strategy and key account plans for main Key Accounts.
• Develop/deliver innovative, customer driven offers
• Develop profitable sales growth from NPI introductions.
• After-sales support especially with super complaint handling and coordination.
• Reliable information about the assortment, national and international.
• Communication about towards customers about seed quality, (Syngenta) quality standards and product forms.
• Introduction of improved quality standards and new product forms.
• Executes the customer trials as required by Marketing (PDS) and collect NPI data into EZ Capture. Translate market requirements into tangible pipeline needs as guidance to Marketing. Launches PLC 7 varieties with key growers and leverages results via demand generating activities, when available following the plan of the LSV Marketing Operation Lead.
• Maintain accurate forecasts during Demand Review cycles and adjust the in-season forecasts in cooperation with Supply Planners and Business Planners. (New process). Provide NPI forecasts insight to LSV PDS.
• Bachelor’s degree Horticultural or Agricultural or equivalent knowledge gained through proven experience.
• Sales management / marketing experience: 5-7 years
• Key account management skills; strong understanding of customer needs, structure and business drivers 3- 5 years
• Understanding of competitive environment
• English knowledge fluent written and spoken,
• Computer literacy
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Deep customer and market understanding
• Project management
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
• Applies effective customer segmentation
• Ability to develop/deliver innovative, customer driven offers
• Ability to develop/implement sound value and transactional pricing based on customer perceived value
• Able to implement effective CRM strategies
• Manages distribution channels effectively
• Understands market dynamics and competitive environment
• Able to use market research effectively to understand customer, markets and channels
• Anticipates changes in the market and propose strategy adjustments accordingly
• Analytical thinking
• Communication and presentation skills
• People/team player
• Problem solver ability
• Self-organised and entrepreneurial thinker
Critical leadership capabilities
• Focus on customers
• Execution and results orientation
• Lead and manage change
Critical success factors & key challenges
• Customer oriented
• Result driven and business oriented
• Ability to prioritise and focus her/his job and KA team on must wins
• Business knowledge
• Project management skills
• Creativity and entrepreneurial mindset
• Fluency in English
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.