Key Account Manager Laser - Ea At Canon Emea
Key Account Manager Laser - Ea At Canon Emea 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Job Purpose and Summary
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-2 level, responsible for the dedicated LASER channel(s). Tier-2 is defined as the reseller of LASER Products who focuses on Sell out directly to End users. He/She can source his/her product requirement directly from the Vendor or through an authorized distributor appointed in the country.
- LASER Resellers Penetration.
- Demand Generation.
- Brand Visibility.
- Enhance Canon LASER MASH in the assigned territory
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- LASER Resellers and Competition Mapping.
- Establish LASER Resellers contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Resellers (Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon LASER Products utilizing the relationship established with the LASER Resellers.
- Product training to LASER Reseller Salesmen.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and PM.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marketing Services team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the LASER dedicated Reseller Partner program in the assigned territory with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving in store visibility, and development of localized POS materials.
- Propose and Support PM in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues, and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
- Relevant experience with product knowledge in the printing industry– essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – essential.
- Background and knowledge of market environments – essential.
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) - desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language - essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude, and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint - essential.
- Based in Kenya - essential.
You will need
- Customer Focus.
- Communicate Effectively.
- Plan & Organize Effectively.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.