Laboratory Scientist Intern At Kenya Medical Research Institute (kemri)
Laboratory Scientist Intern At Kenya Medical Research Institute (kemri) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (at least upper second class honours) in any of the following fields: Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Applied Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Below 30 years of age
- Terms of Engagement Appointment will be for a period of six (6) months.
- The successful candidate(s) will be paid a monthly stipend of KSh 25,000.00without any other additional benefits.
- Interns will be expected to show prove of a personal accident cover and medical insurance cover for the period of internship.
- The research project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of internship.
Vacancies in Healthcare & PharmaceuticalView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.