Laboratory Technologist At Jacaranda Maternity
Laboratory Technologist At Jacaranda Maternity 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Diploma/Certificate in Medical Laboratory sciences or its equivalent.
- Valid License from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians Technologist Board. (KMLTTB)
- Position holder should have at least 3 years’ experience working as a licensed Lab technologist in a busy Laboratory and experience setting up start up medical Lab operations in a health facility.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Excellent analytical reasoning skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Commitment to providing high quality care and excellence.
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to use initiative to solve problems is a key competence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection, preparation and management of samples and specimen including safe disposal;
- Cleaning of laboratory apparatus and equipment;
- Media preparation;
- Keeping of laboratory records;
- Inventory and Stock Management;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisors.
Closing Date : 29th May, 2021