Latest Career Opening At Glovo. Apply Today!!
Latest Career Opening At Glovo. Apply Today!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Senior Brand Partnership Associate at Glovo
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering
Your Work-life Opportunity
Marketing is one of the key departments at Glovo and in most companies you may think of. You will be directly working with companies on educating, creating and demonstrating the value that Glovo has for their brands and their consumers.
We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities and with strong attention to detail, who can find creative solutions to complex problems.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Design and implement Glovo’s partnership strategy with the support of the Marketing Manager
- Align with the Regional Marketing Head on the root to market and product development needs to maximize the monetization of our app.
- Unleash Glovo’s sustainable growth and profitability by building a true partnership relationship with brands.
- Help FMCG/CPG companies boost their sales with the support of all Glovo services you may provide.
- Fully understand your partners and make recommendations of marketing activities, data services, consumer insight analysis and sales boosters.
- Coordinate across departments to execute best in class activities.
- Analyze and report impact of activations to brands and to Glovo business.
- Build success stories which helps roll-out the partnerships strategy across categories and countries.
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company.
- Report quarterly results and key learnings & implications which will define the next quarter plan.
- Business Administration Studies in University level
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Sales experience at a leading FMCG/CPG company
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Experience at project management
- Strong skills in office, especially in excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in English (Swahili is plus)
- Experience on executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- Emergency Response Services
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!