Latest Career Opening At Tata International Limited (til). Apply Today!!
Latest Career Opening At Tata International Limited (til). Apply Today!! 1 PositionTata International Limited [TIL]
Auto-Electrician at Tata International Limited (TIL)
Tata International Limited (TIL) is a global trading and distribution company with a presence in manufacturing and supply chain integration in select businesses. With a network of offices and subsidiaries in more than 39 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, we leverage our worldwide presence and our sourcing and marketing competencies to work with global brands and market leaders. We are guided by the tenets of the Tata Code of Conduct and strive to achieve the highest possible ethical standards to deliver what we promise to customers. With our vision of being globally significant in each of our chosen businesses by 2025, we are firmly on a path of sustained growth with revenues of US $2.02 billion recorded in FY16.
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 – Auto Elec.
Department: Aftersales – Workshop
Overall Job Purpose:
The Job holder (Auto Electrician) will diagnose and repair vehicles’ electrical faults. He/She will work on all vehicle electrical systems and components, including ignition, fuel injection, engine management systems, anti-lock braking, battery, wiring, charging systems, heating, air conditioning systems, lighting and indicators.
Reports To: Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Manager
- Maintenance and repair of varied electrical systems on a diverse range of plant equipment, heavy vehicles and passenger vehicles.
- Overhaul of various starter motors and alternators on a diverse range of plant equipment, heavy vehicles and passenger vehicles.
- Battery storage, handling and maintenance.
- Electronic circuit board diagnosis and repair.
- Stock control of the electrical service section.
- Electrical schematic plan modifications.
- Ensures that actual hours worked are in line with targets set.
- Ensuring the safe working environment of the auto electrical work area.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by superiors.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 3 Years’ experience as an Auto Electrician for all types of vehicles both in the workshop and on site.
- National Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent experience in the automobile especially in the commercial vehicles segment.
- Excellent knowledge about motor technology.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understands high level of safety in the workshop and sites.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and good concentration skills.
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!