Latest Career Opportunity At Tata International Limited (til). Apply!!
Latest Career Opportunity At Tata International Limited (til). Apply!! 1 PositionTata International Limited [TIL]
Auto-Mechanic (Eldoret & Nakuru) at Tata International Limited (TIL)
Tata International Limited (TIL) is a global trading and distribution company with a presence in manufacturing and supply chain integration in select businesses. With a network of offices and subsidiaries in more than 39 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, we leverage our worldwide presence and our sourcing and marketing competencies to work with global brands and market leaders. We are guided by the tenets of the Tata Code of Conduct and strive to achieve the highest possible ethical standards to deliver what we promise to customers. With our vision of being globally significant in each of our chosen businesses by 2025, we are firmly on a path of sustained growth with revenues of US $2.02 billion recorded in FY16.
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 – Auto Mech.
Department: Aftersales – Workshop
Location: One In Eldoret & One In Nakuru
Overall Job Purpose:
The Job holder shall be responsible for Pre and Post: 1) Test drive (Allowed person) to identify the complaint, 2) Prepare accurate estimate for the job allocation 3) Complete inspection for extra opportunity for business and reduce repeat jobs.
Reports To: Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Manager.
- Receive Job Card from the Workshop Supervisor and work on allocated tasks.
- Check and compare the Job Card details that have been recorded.
- Work on allocated tasks in the Job Card.
- Record start and end time on each assignment.
- Report any observations (problems) not included in the Job Card.
- Return all parts removed from the vehicles.
- Inform Workshop Supervisor on completion of assigned tasks in the Job Card and handover Vehicle key.
- Report any reasons for delay of assigned tasks
- Ensure that you keep the allocated working bay clean at all times.
- Keep all vehicles that may have delays in repairs off the Working Bay.
- Keep good custody of all assigned tools.
- Ensure safety precautions at the workshop at all times.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years’ hands on experience in a commercial Auto Workshop.
- National Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in the commercial vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player, result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
- An in-depth knowledge of Tata spares.
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business.
- Excellent communications and time management skills.
- Ability to work logically and systematically.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!