Latest Job Opportunity At Roche. Apply Here!!
Latest Job Opportunity At Roche. Apply Here!! 1 PositionRoche Kenya
Product Manager – Centralized & Point of Care Solutions at Roche
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare – a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible. Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. Founded in 1896, Roche continues to search for better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases and make a sustainable contribution to society.
Roche in either Kenya or Nigeria is seeking a Product Manager for the Centralized and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) diagnostics portfolios in relevant Sub-Saharan African countries (including South Africa). The role will be based in either Nigeria or Kenya. The role involves managing the assigned products for the Roche Diagnostics Management Centre in relation to product lifecycle management, developing marketing plans and their tactical execution in collaboration with other areas of the organization. The role includes the timeous inventory demand forecasting for the assigned products and the required communication of changes related to the products.
Among other duties the role will entail:
- Collaborate and co-develop the local marketing strategy and execution plans for the assigned products as well as co-develop market research/analysis in accordance with the processes prescribed by the Marketing Lead, so as to influence marketing, sales and pricing strategies in the relevant Sub Saharan markets (including South Africa). Generate and implement, in collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders, new product launches and marketing strategies and concepts aimed at supporting and growing specific product sales.
- Develop, together with the Marketing Lead for the assigned portfolio, marketing, product promotion and brand awareness plans and supporting activities or interventions for each product within the specified portfolio in order to achieve the targeted product positioning, product life cycle, optimal pricing, promotional and profitability strategies in line with set targets.
- Complete and review on a monthly basis, with the inventory manager and/or demand planners, product/inventory demand forecasting timeously and accurately in line with market needs, product marketing strategies, sales targets and order management levels in line with relevant SOP’s in order to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize potential stock write-offs.
- Provide Sales, Application Specialists and Technical Services team members with regular relevant product information and related sales skills education and coaching to build and support their product knowledge and general marketing competencies.
- Ensure that all product specific information (new products, product change notices, scientific data, etc.) is developed and distributed in compliance with legal, scientific, quality and regulatory requirements and is communicated and distributed timeously to relevant internal and external stakeholders in order to support the various business processes.
- Maintain and manage marketing costs associated with the assigned product within the allocated budget and report expenses in accordance with the defined procurement/financial SOPs.
- Review the sales performance of assigned products specific to region, client, account manager and provide recommendations to drive improved sales performance.
- Develop and maintain, through regular presence, strong internal, Key Account, KOL and government related bodies’ relationships, in partnership with sales, Business Development and Market Access, in order to drive allocated product strategies in line with the relevant marketing strategy for that key account/customer group.
- Conduct regular customer feedback evaluations on product applications to inform relevant global structures and implement appropriate changes or provide relevant feedback to internal and external customers as required.
- Address any marketing / promotional / pricing related issues for each assigned product timeously through relevant global, regional and local structures and in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- A full job description will be provided to candidates invited to an interview.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: Degree in a relevant field or a qualified Medical Technologist.
- Required Experience: At least 2-4 years’ experience in a Sales or Marketing role in Medical Diagnostics or Pharmaceuticals. Candidates with experience in the Clinical Chemistry Diagnostics sales or marketing space have a distinct advantage.
- Required Knowledge: Clinical Chemistry, Immunochemistry, Hematology, Hemostasis/Coagulation, Molecular Diagnostics, Point-of-Care or any other IVD relevant discipline. Marketing, Product Strategy, Business Development and/or Sales.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!