Latest Job Vacancy At Flex Money Transfer. Apply!!
Latest Job Vacancy At Flex Money Transfer. Apply!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Chief Executive Officer at Flex Money Transfer
FLEX was founded with the ambitious goal of bring families and people together by providing a cheaper and flexible way of sending money. After searching for a reliable way of sending money to Africa, a group of experienced financial managers with several years of experience came together to improve this service and change the way money is transferred.
The ideal candidate will manage the overall operations of the company as well as develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of the customers, the stakeholders, and the employees. They will be responsible for making key decisions and executing the culture of the company.
As the CEO you’ll:
- Develop new acquisition channels through partnerships: negotiate with partners and affiliates globally; engage early with partners to support the development of our exciting new services currently being built; and digital or eCommerce partners who can enhance our customer value proposition.
- Establish, develop and/or maintain relationships with key business partners, including banks, some of our existing global partners and other commercial partners.
- Create insights for Flex teams based on local competition, pricing and industry trends and potential product evolution to meet the needs of local customers.
- Provide local on-the-ground insights into the behavior and needs of customers in our countries of operation. Directly engage with customers to develop close understanding of the diaspora and further increase awareness of the Flex brand.
- Establish, develop and/or maintain relationships with relevant regulators in Kenya, where Flex holds a license.
- Together with the Compliance team, ensure that Flex fulfills its regulatory obligations on a timely basis; implement and enforce company policies and procedures to comply with relevant anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing regulations.
- Grow and expand transactions and business volumes
- Develop and manage all partners and vendor relationships
- Coordinate across multiple business functions including business development, financial reporting and day to day operations
- Provide strong leadership, build a high-performing team, and motivate employees to achieve higher goals
- Champion Innovation that responds to industry trends and the ever-dynamic customer needs
- Develop, recommend and implement business plans, operations policies and procedures in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Continually investigate and introduce process improvement measures and present suggestions to Board for consideration.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry peers, groups and organizations to keep abreast of regulatory, business and technology changes and to ensure compliance and timely implementation of new and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, economics, or a business related degree
- A Masters degree in the relevant industry will be preferred
- CPA/ACCA qualifications will be an added advantage
- 5+ years of Business Development experience with a strong focus on sales
- Minimum 10 years professional experience with at least 5 years in a Senior Management role; previous experience at a bank, payments service provider, fintech, or remittance service provider is preferred
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on ability to work in a dynamic, fast evolving environment, and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in managing complex projects or teams with high attention to detail, a motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Strategic problem solving, well developed collaboration skills and excellent work ethics
- Unafraid to experiment and think outside of the box when it comes to growth strategies
- Data driven with solid and numerical examples when it comes to demonstrating your previous success
- Understanding of budgets and know how to balance customer growth with cost and retention rates in order to maximize return on investment and value for spend
- Demonstrable Project Management skill with ability to oversee several complex digital projects at the same time
- Fluent in English
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!