Latest Job Vacancy At Machakos County Public Service Board. Apply Today!!
Latest Job Vacancy At Machakos County Public Service Board. Apply Today!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) Machakos Level-5 at Machakos County Public Service Board
Machakos County, nicknamed ‘Macha,’ was the first capital city of Kenya and is now an administrative county in Kenya. Machakos is made up of eight (8) constituencies including Machakos Town, Mavoko, Masinga, Yatta, Kangundo, Kathiani, Matungulu, and Mwala. Machakos Town is the administrative capital of the County.
Machakos County borders Nairobi and Kiambu counties to the West, Embu to the North, Kitui to the East, Makueni to the South, Kajiado to the South West, and Murang’a and Kirinyaga to the North West. Machakos County stretches from latitudes 0º 45’ South to 1º 31’ South and longitudes 36° 45’ East to 37° 45’ East. The county has an altitude of 1000 – 1600 meters above sea level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure prudent management of resources for the achievement of the hospital’s mandate and strategic Objectives.
- To ensure that the Level 5 Hospital’s Strategic plan is implemented efficiently, the performance contract objectives and targets are negotiated, achieved and reported in time and the annual operations plan and budgets prepared and submitted in compliance with statutory requirements.
- To oversee and direct development and implementations of the hospital’s strategic initiatives and capacity building in line with goals and aspirations of Kenya’s Vision 2030 and the National Health Sector Strategic plans.
- To provide the needed transformational leadership of Level 5 Hospital to meet citizens’ expectations in line with the new constitution of Kenya.
- To initiate establish, strengthen and oversee inter-institutional collaborations and strategic partnerships for the realization of the hospitals mandate and strategic objectives.
- To ensure that hospital’s staff remains motivated to discharge their responsibilities effectively and efficiently and in compliance with human resource management policies and practices.
- To establish and sustain effective relationship with the Board of Management. The Government, parent Ministry, regulatory bodies, partners/collaborators, funding agencies, the media, other stakeholders and staff in the interest of the hospital and its clientele.
- To promote a culture of compliance with regulations, statutory requirements, good corporate governance principles and best practices in the hospital.
- Human resources and talent growth and oversee the hospital’s talent strategy. Work closely with the team on long-term planning of incentive structures, and infusing HR operations with innovation and creativity. Mentor and develop the senior management team. Develop an organizational culture that is inclusive and embraces diversity where all staff, whatever their background and role feel supported, valued, listened to, empowered, and involved where the needs of patients are put first.
- Service delivery and quality: Bears ultimate responsibility for clinical governance, patient safety, compliance and the overall delivery of high quality, cost effective services to consumers of healthcare facility. Maintain organization reputation as the highest quality healthcare hospital in the region. Create a culture of ongoing performance improvement. Patient-centeredness and consistency of quality of service provision.
Requirements for Appointment
- Masters’ degree in relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Professional qualifications in advanced management, health systems management, hospitality strategic management or finance;
- At least ten (10) years’ executive management experience of significant teams;
- The attitude and enthusiasm of a self-driven, hands on leader, this is not a behind-the-desk job- you will be working hand in hand with a dedicated health team running a 24/7 operation and will need to respond to emergencies, meet deadlines, and inspire stakeholders.
- Knowledge or experience in service industry
- Excellent financial and people management skills
- Ability to engage and communicate strategically and build str relationships with stakeholders;
- Working knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Public relations and stakeholder engagement skills.
Terms of service: (5) year Contract
Job Group: S
Salary: As prescribed by the Salaries & Remuneration Commission (SRC)
Mandatory Integrity Clearance
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of National Police
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from former employer where applicable.
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!
Vacancies in Office and AdminView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.