Latest Jobs Vacancies At Aquavita. Please Apply!!!
Latest Jobs Vacancies At Aquavita. Please Apply!!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Aqua Vita is a pioneer supplier of Point of Use water services for businesses in East Africa. As a Pioneer, in the Point of Use water services, Aqua Vita has led the B2B water evolution – providing state-of-the-art bottle-free water coolers, and unparalleled equipment service. Our mission is to provide customers with the highest level of service, integrity, and professionalism. We always strive to exceed our customer expectations rather than simply meet them. We want our employees to succeed as we want to succeed. We believe in what we do – providing our customers with an superior eco-friendly water solution.
Objectives and Key Results:
For 2021 Aquavita aims to place 600 coolers in the Kenya market. We are currently looking to scale up our sales force and diversify our team in order to meet our growth targets. The members of this team shall be called Account Managers.
Roles and Responsibilities of Account Managers
- Prospect and develop a solid pipeline of qualified leads.
- Diligently and meticulously create, update and maintain a database of prospects, leads and customers in the organizations CRM.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales plans for accounts in the pipeline always mindful of risks that might impede closure and providing information in a timely manner to enable fast tracking of the sales process.
- Meet and surpass the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and thus help the organization in meeting its growth objectives.
- Work very closely with the marketing team in ensuring a high lead to customer conversion ratio.
- Continuously create and cultivate relationships with customers under their jurisdiction to ensure a sustained business relationship with Aquavita and create opportunities for referrals.
- Contribute and provide solutions to any challenges that may be facing the sales teams.
Requirements for the Role
- University degree/ diploma from a credible institution. Professional training and certification in Sales and Marketing would also be desirable.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales. Any other sales experience would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated success of achieving and surpassing targets in B2B selling.
- Ability to create, cultivate and maintain relationships is mandatory.
- Articulate individuals with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Process oriented with the passion, ambition, grit and DNA of navigating complex B2B environments.
- In-depth knowledge of the customer journey and the sales cycle.
- A strong network of key contacts with decision making ability and the ability to use that network to create business opportunities for Aquavita.
- Competitive base-salary
- An excellent commission structure
- A performance incentive programme
- Medical Insurance