Latest Recruitment At Deeqa Construction And Water Well Drilling Ltd
Latest Recruitment At Deeqa Construction And Water Well Drilling Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Business Development Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan key stages of commercial tender development and set appropriate deadlines (and follow ups) to ensure deadlines are met in line with internal and client submission deadlines
- Ensuring compliance with commercial tender scoring matrix, tender submission requirements, and undertaking final proofreading of submitted tender documents Creation of bespoke commercial tender budget spreadsheets that accurately capture projected fees, expenses, and project margin
- Collate financial cost data from internal and external sources to construct compelling value for money commercial tenders.
- Working closely with the Bid Manager and the tender methodology writers to ensure that the Commercial tender accurately reflects the costs of delivering the technical tender.
- Contribute relevant ideas for developing and improving commercial tender submissions
- Coordinating submission of tenders in line with internal submission requirements and protocols
- Support the finalisation of Consortium and sub-contractor Agreements
- Drafting the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manuals for projects won
- Support project managers on matters relating to resource utilisation
- Resource project tenders - identification, recruitment and mobilisation of high quality experts for tenders and on-going projects (including negotiation of commercial rates with experts)
- Contribute to methodology development and research required for tender development
- This role would suit an individual who has some post degree work experience, who is looking to expand their skills and knowledge within the international development and/or business sectors. We are looking for an individual who combines financial dexterity with the ability to draft quality text for proposals. Moreover, we are looking for someone who is highly driven and results focused, has excellent communication and team working skills, and is experienced in meeting deadlines in a pressured environment.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Explore new RFPs and try to submit the proposals/tenders on time.
- To make follow up of the submitted proposals/tenders by active communication.
- Create and expand DEEQA’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the DEEQA management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with DEEQA’s marketing and project management teams.
- Maintain key customer relationships; develop and implement strategies for expanding the DEEQA’s client base.
- Manage overall sales/business development process, setting appropriate metrics for sales and business development management.
- Leads initiatives to promote revenue generation and strategic partnership development and management.
- Serve as key leader and mentor in proposal development, defining the win-strategy, key competitive attributes and pricing objectives.
- · Business Acumen
- · Competent in RFP and Tendering
- · Meeting Deadlines in Submission of Tenders and RFPs.
- · Cordial relationship with Clients.
- · Communication Proficiency
- · Strategic Thinking
- · Team Building
- · Client Relationship Management
- · Commitment to Results
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Civil Engineering.
- Business Development experience in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships for at least 15 to 30 years.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.