Lead, Program Knowledge Management (km) At Mastercard Foundation
Lead, Program Knowledge Management (km) At Mastercard Foundation 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increasing Program team stakeholder engagement in knowledge management and identify knowledge champions.
- Supervising Program KM teamwork, ensuring quality of outputs, and managing team performance (including those of external partners, vendors, and consultants) in a matrixed organization.
- Bringing energy, influence and skilled facilitation to user consultation, knowledge mapping, co-design sessions and complex implementation projects.
- Utilizing formal and informal processes for proactively and opportunistically engaging with knowledge holders and content sources.
- Collaborating with subject-matter experts in Programs, Research, Impact and Business Intelligence in recognition that knowledge lies at the dynamic intersection of evidence, informed opinion and lived expertise.
- Thriving in the space between the Program and Operations departments to ensure mutual understanding of needs and priorities through activities including education, documentation, and coordination.
- Sharing institutional knowledge in formal and informal ways including through asynchronous and synchronous communities of practice.
- Analyzing knowledge market performance data and identifying actionable insights.
- Being a thought-partner to the Head of Knowledge Management.
- University or post-graduate degree holder in International Development, Knowledge Management, Applied Research, Knowledge Mobilization, Social Impact, Communications, or Information Technology.
- Certification holder in human centered design, design thinking, user experience, business analysis, instructional design, graphic design and or project management
- Minimum 10+ years of work experience in the public, private or non-profit sectors in international development, healthcare, research, finance, philanthropy, or consulting.
- Implementing KM solutions in Africa, and ideally at an organization with social impact.
- Integrating context-specific and enterprise knowledge management solutions.
- Managing complex projects while leading matrixed teams and external
- Engaging stakeholders, facilitating group decision-making, and negotiating consensus.
- Collaborating virtually across cultures and time-zones to prioritize, learn, and align.
- Leveraging KM techniques including taxonomy, lessons learned, and change management.
- Understanding information and records management best practices and technology.
- Resilient, intrapreneurial, and flexible.
- Balancing self-direction with the ability to engage stakeholders and elevate KM visibility.
- Service-oriented and responsiveness, and able to prioritize while being a trusted partner.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to synthesize and communicate complex ideas.
- Fluent in English and may also speak French and/or local language.
- Communicating with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with professional maturity and integrity to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- You have a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Vacancies in Project / Programme ManagementView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.