Leading Jobs At Absa Group
Leading Jobs At Absa Group 1 PositionAbsa Group
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance. Barclays Africa Group Limited is 62.3% owned by Barclays Bank PLC and is listed on the JSE Limited.
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of operations related activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner. Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Kenya. Please contact Reward for details.
People Management: Coach, mentor and manage team members toward driving business objectives and ensuring colleague development | Stakeholder Management: Actively engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction | Business Performance: Ensure own and team performance against business, efficiency and continuous improvement targets, as well as customer outcomes | Compliance and Risk Management: Ensure that all team activities are in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards | Administration: Effectively fulfil all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas - Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Business Improvement Orientation (Meets all of the requirements),
- Certificate of Profiency in Insurance - Insurance Regulatory Authority,
- Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements),
- Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), English,
- Experience in a similar environment at junior management level,
- Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development),
- Operational administration (Meets all of the requirements),
- Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements),
- Quality orientation (Meets all of the requirements)