Machine Learning Engineer – Msai At Microsoft
Machine Learning Engineer – Msai At Microsoft 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
We are looking for highly motivated software engineers who are passionate about researching interesting problems around knowledge mining, natural language processing, relevance experimentation, user understanding and writing high performance code to serve these intelligent solutions on our distributed systems operating at the scale of exabytes of data.
- Working with a team of researchers, applied scientists and engineers, you will be responsible for all stages of the research & development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation, scaling it internationally and finally ensuring that our live is stable and healthy.
- The implementations typically involve writing scalable, distributed, and highly efficient components and shipping large-scale backend services.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, ensure designs meet requirements as well as adhering to all the privacy and compliance guidelines in handling critical user data.
- Collaborating with other engineers to build demos and apps to be able to contribute new ideas.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science (or related fields like Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics).
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and algorithm optimizations.
- Experience in developing or applying predictive analytics, statistical modelling, data mining, or machine learning algorithms.
- Hands–on experience with an object-oriented programming language such as C++, C#, Java or Python.
- Software design and development experience with backend services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for learning and ramping up on new technologies and codebases.
- Data driven decision making.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.