Marketing Executive At Firmbridge Advertising
Marketing Executive At Firmbridge Advertising 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain relationships with existing customer base through regularly scheduled visits.
- Conduct prospective calls to develop new business prospects.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Executives in implementing the Marketing department’s goals.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Ability to communicate clearly, comprehensively, and with complete professional and personal integrity.
- Attend and participate in networking groups and events.
- Ability to have a good understanding of our outdoor advertising infrastructure.
- Should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, administration or a relevant field.
- Should demonstrate proficiency in a variety of Computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power point, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- High-level written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Kindly note that this position is restricted to fresh graduates or those who have completed their course work and awaiting graduation. Only successful candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted for further consideration in the Selection process.
Vacancies in Marketing, Media & BrandView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.