Marketing Graduate Programme At Diageo
Marketing Graduate Programme At Diageo 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Kick off your marketing career as a torchbearer for some of the world’s most iconic brands.
Imagine how exciting it would be to be responsible for marketing some of the world’s most iconic and best-selling brands. On this programme you’ll be involved in creating exciting and powerful stories to make our existing brands even stronger, and perhaps even launching new ones. Developing creative platforms that will be activated all over the world, you’ll be able to demonstrate your passion to bring our brands to life.
Brilliant marketers in Diageo understand how to sell our brands, by adding value to our customers and delivering amazing experiences to our consumers so our graduates also have an opportunity to spend a year in Sales. During your three years, you will work on iconic and innovative brands, and be inspired to excel in three exciting areas that help you to build the foundations of your Commercial & Marketing capability before specializing in an area such as Digital Marketing or Brand Management.
The key behaviors we want you to have:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organization today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.\
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo. Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme.
- You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organization.
In addition to the behaviors above you’ll need:
- Obtained a minimum bachelor’s degree in any business-related field (Business, Finance, Marketing or Human Resources)
- Should have graduated within the last 2 years.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.