Marketing Intern-kenya, Tanzania And Rwanda
Marketing Intern-kenya, Tanzania And Rwanda 3 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and role
As a Brand Intern, you will have boundless opportunities to get creative and deliver engaging messages to our customers through creativity, leveraging insights, and appropriate communications tools.
These are some of the internship assignments that you will have:
• Get creative and create/contribute to marketing strategies and initiatives
• Frequently keep up to date, and evaluate opportunities to create/enhance marketing initiatives
• Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns media, digital, CRM, in-store, PR. Lead campaigns brief regional campaign localization or local campaign build-up & follow up on execution
• Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce, etc.
• Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
• Collaborate with our stakeholders including the marketing team, customers, and partners, etc.
• Provide business intelligence on market/competitor activity /trend analysis
• Other on-the-job skills
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for an individual:
• Currently studying or recently completed a Bachelor’s Degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
• Born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to make things happen
• Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
• Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
• Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
• Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Fluent in English/ Kiswahili Sanifu for the Tanzanian section/ Kinyarwanda or French for the Rwanda Section