Markets Treasury Trader East Africa (nairobi) At Citi
Markets Treasury Trader East Africa (nairobi) At Citi 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Citibank N.A. Kenya has been operating in Kenya since 1974 and has two branches in Nairobi and Mombasa, serving Corporate and Institutional clients. Citibank Kenya is the regional hub for the Citi East Africa cluster, which covers Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. It’s the only solely corporate bank in Kenya. Businesses Citi Kenya is structured around business segments, product groups, operations and technology and staff units. The business segment that caters to our diverse customer base is our Institutional Clients Group, which includes the global relationship banking services we provide for top-tier local corporate clients. As a part of our business focus and broader market reach, in 1999 we expanded our target market to cater to the emerging and vibrant middle and lower market tiers. We also have a financial institutions group that is responsible for our businesses with other banks, insurance companies and other non-banking financial institutions. We offer a range of banking services to companies, including commercial finance, inter-bank transactions, investment services, deposits, cash management and electronic banking.
- Work in coordination with Country Treasurer to ensure that the respective franchises are within the respective statutory liquidity requirements, on a daily basis.
- Work in coordination with Country Treasurer to ensure adherence/compliance to Regulatory and institutional liquidity, price risk limits and other guidelines.
- Implementation of policies and procedures related to Markets Treasury & Liquidity Management framework
- Actively identify opportunities and risks in the Treasury market particularly Kenya.
- To optimize accrual book risk based on changing market dynamics.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related role
- Advanced analytical and numerical competency
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Effective interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders