Mobile App Developer At My Health Africa
Mobile App Developer At My Health Africa 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.
Working on the Mobile App Development Team, you will help build out a new mobile app, ensuring it has excellent functionality and an excellent user interface.
- Reporting to the Lead Developer, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Help build and maintain an android app firstly and then an IOS app
- Help to figure out how to make our website and apps more functional.
- Integrate APIs from third party systems.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the CTO.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 3 years’ experience developing mobile applications, specifically using android
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of MVP, MVVM, MVC design patterns.
- Good understanding of Material design guidelines.
- Experience in API integrations – SMS/WhatsApp APIs integration; Payment integration APIs; Map API integrations
- Experience in building and integrating with REST API’s.
- Experience in securing API’s using Oauth, SAML etc
- An understanding on Security Principles with regard to android and tech platforms
- Experience in developing an IOS app is an added advantage.
- A strong desire to learn and figure out how to create a market leading user-friendly health app
- Quick to adopt and willingness to work/deliver in a short period.
- Excellent communication and English writing skills is a must.
- A wiliness to learn and work in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be.
- A team player is a must.
Closing Date : 31st May, 2021