Nurse At Jacaranda Maternity
Nurse At Jacaranda Maternity 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Responsible for providing and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care to all patients while ensuring consistent provision of efficient and ethical care to support it in achieving quality health service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work requirements and tasks will be guided by the nursing council scope of practice, department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), hospital protocols, which are reviewed periodically but will fall broadly in the following Key Responsibility Areas (KRAS)
- Work in collaboration with the clinical team and the management to implement effective procedures, rules, regulations that are consistent with the organization values and policies;
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols for nursing services;
- Ensure compliance with established professional and institutional policies, procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Provide comprehensive antenatal care, postnatal care, family planning, deliveries, scrubbing for theatre procedures and other services for clients at the facility based on Jacaranda Maternity’s clinical protocols and processes;
- Provide friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all clients;
- Maintain client and clinic operational data using our electronic medical records and other information systems;
- Maintain a good relationship with the community;
- Ensure all clients under their care have a good customer experience;
- Work closely with peer educators, CHWs, and traditional birth attendants for outreach and education within the community;
- Assessing a child’s needs and providing initial and continual care;
- Work closely with Jacaranda Outreach team to perform outreach and marketing activities and assist in facilitation of outreach activities;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Hold a diploma or degree in nursing from a recognized university/ (medical training) college.
- Position holder should have at least 5 years’ experience in Maternity or MCH/FP working as a licensed Nurse/Midwife in a busy maternity institution and experience in working in a start-up maternity facility.
- Hold an active Nursing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Neonatal/Paediatric or reproductive health nursing is an added advantage.
Closing Date : 29th May, 2021